You are here:
The BRAUMS Traffic Signal Lantern fitted with the Futurled3R optical system, is the standard for highest optical performance, and Type Approved by Roads & Maritime Services NSW (RMS), VicRoads and Main Roads Western Australia, to name just a few of jurisdictions currently enjoying the latest in traffic signal lantern technology.
The central light source technology, combined with the dual lens system enables a brilliant and uniform signal display with no visible LED dots, lowest power consumption, highest anti-phantom performance (class 5) and custom-made masks to allow any symbols to be displayed.
The BRAUMS Traffic Signal Lantern with the Futurled3R optical system incorporates automatic light compensation in case of diode failure, optimum heat balance reducing degradation to a minimum as well as gradual and/or stepped dimming functionality.
• Proven technology with >5,000,000 units installed worldwide
• AS2144:2002 compliant
• All products traceable by serial number
• Central light source with very uniform signal display without visible LED dots
• Advanced thermal design ensuring optimum heat dissipation and minimum degradation
• BRAUMS housings are made from mouldings and not fabricated, ensuring a consistently manufactured product of the highest quality
• Housings are available in either Injection Moulded UV Stabilised Polycarbonate or Pressure Diecast Aluminium
• Housings are rated to IP35 (Optical system is IP65)
• Housings are lightweight making installation safer and easier
• Housings are built with singular aspects allowing modular assembly and flexible configuration
• Dual hinged doors for left or right opening; easy single-handed operation
• Discreet locking device included for hinges if required
• Accommodates all AS/NZS 2144 compliant signalling hardware accessories
• 12V/24V DC, available in 200mm and 300mm
• 24V/42V/230V AC, available in 200mm and 300mm
Futura Mini (100mm)
Hardware and Signage
Variable Message Signs